AC200P Wireless Charging Pad

Why is it that when I put my Samsung Galaxy S9+ on the wireless charging pad that after about 15 seconds it stops charging?

I too have experienced the same problem with my wifes apple ios 8. If you find the sweet spot, hers will keep charging @9 watts. If not on the sweet spot, it starts charging @ less than 9 watts and then shuts off after about 5 or 6 seconds. I don’t have an answer for our problem , just the same experience.

Updating my last response. Wireless charging is not that impressive. Have to baby-sit constantly to make it work. On my unit the right port facing the ac200p seems to work better than the left. when I use the usb ports they seem to work fine. Just posting information

Turns out the Samsung Galaxy has charging settings for Fast Charging and Fast Wireless Charging.
When I disable Wireless Fast Charging, the charging pad works correctly on my phone.

1 Like

Good to hear you solved the problem.

Good to know Mike, thanks!

Mine was working fine and has now stopped even when I took my cover off. Any suggestions to reset?

Is your DC power turned on and selected?

I went on the internet and it was suggested that I turn my iPhone off and then on and now it’s working!!!

3 Likes

If you have Eco Mode enabled that may be one cause of your problem.

I’ve found that all wireless charge pads are a pain to get to work with my phone!

Mine works fine on both the AC200 and AC200P.