The information on this site and other information I have gathered has convinced me that the AC300 is the one for me. However, I just came across a new unit (future unit) called the ECOFLOW Delta PRO. It has (updated the info):
- 3600 whr. battery,
- 3600 inverter,
- 3500 life cycle battery to 80% charge,
- 1200 watt solar capacity, etc.
- Battery expandibility (the “basic unit” includes a built-in battery like the AC200P MAX with additional batteries available).
- Insanely short charging times
- Main unit with battery - 98lbs; extra battery - 88lbs. each.
One initial starting price I saw was $2699 (basic unit plus its battery), and will be around $3500 (I believe) under regular production. Kirkstarter prices are often lower than the $2699 price. Don’t know what the individual extra batteries may cost.
Hobotech gave it a very favorable review.
Would appreciate any and all information anyone may have on ECOFLOW itself, on the Delta PRO in particular, and any comparisons between the two companies. Thanks so much!!!